BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

March 30, 2007

The powers that be have once again tapped into my inner most subconscious and have figured out exactly how to get the money out of my pocket.

Oh, "Blades of Glory," I can't wait to revel in your glowing comedy--mostly derived from two dudes ice skating together in shimmering costumes. Make these two guys put on feathered wigs and have Craig T. Nelson as a coach, and I would definitely think about going. Cast Jon Heder and WILL FERRELL as these two men, and it becomes a moral imperative that I go. Oh, by the way, did I mention that Will "GOB" Arnett is in it, too?!? Yup! Plus two of my favorite ladies make the roster, Jenna Fischer ("The Office") and Amy Poehler ("SNL" and "Mean Girls"). Rounding out the cast are Nick Swardson ("Reno 911" and "Benchwarmers"--the best part) and Romany Malco ("40 Year Old Virgin") have made the list for this sure to be epic picture.

26 days until "Blades of Glory," the most glorious film of the pre-spring season, premieres at your local theatre. I won't let anymore mediocre words describe this gem of a film. Instead click here to see the preview.

Let the countdown begin!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also about to pee my pants over this movie. I'm scared that I'm setting it up to fail with my overly psyched behavior. I just have to trust in Will Ferrell. He has never let me down before. And I LOVE Romany Malco. He is HIGHlarious and more than a little bit sexy as Conrad on Weeds- a show that you TOTALLY need to get into. You should watch the first season on dvd and then come to my house for a marathon of the second season on my dvr. DO IT!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home