BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

My Undivided Attention

Usually I can't sit still and do only one thing at once. I often have my lil lappy-laptop out while watching TV, and this is when I do my most posting. For instance, I was doing my most recent blog while watching a Tennant Dr. Who episode. This drives Martin bonkers, although he's too sweet to admit it to my face. (Thanks, honey!) But tonight I shall devote my undivided attention to "Smallville." (And I usually do my most productive posts during the 'Ville.)

Tonight is the Season 2 episode in which Christopher Reeve appeared. I remember seeing this advertised out the ying-yang while it originally aired, but I still missed it. I wanted to see the episode, even though I wasn't an avid "Smallville" fan yet just to see Christopher Reeve interact with another Superman. I'm very excited about this episode! I was going to turn in early, but it looks like I'll be up late this Saturday just to see the whole episode. And even though some of you may be getting tired of the "Smallville" posts, I have to let you know now that I will posting about it again after this episode to give a review.


And now, I shall put lappy-laptop down and watched this monumental episode undisturbed. (It doesn't hurt that the beginning was very intriguing. After which I saw the "Special Appearance by," whipped this post out, and am now ready to view.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home