BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Restless Natives, Pt. II

Why is this guy smiling? Because you're still watching LOST even though it's becoming a snoozefest.

Don't get me wrong: y'all know I loves me some LOST. But come on, J.J.! It's turning into "Alias" all over again. My brother warned me about this: he said it would be a great first season, dull second season, and by the end of the third you give up. I was upbeat, optimistic, and faithful to the island crowd. But the recent steady plain of plot nothingness is really starting to get me down. Even last night's episode with my favorite boy, Hurley, was a major bore.

Let's put it this way: J.J. and Damon have a lot of work to do in the next few weeks to get this darling show back on track. I still don't want to give up on the show, but I grow tired. Why can't we just get some answers!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home