BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Oh. My. Gosh.


Martin doesn't even know what he just did. Or maybe he did, and it was his Valentime's present to me. He showed me the Insight Digital On-Demand menu. I had no idea what was waiting for me at the end of our channels!

I can watch Rachael Ray whenever I want now! In fact, there is a full selection and wide variety of FN shows I can watch on Channel 99, and they're all free. Of course I can still pick pay-per-view, but that would be silly. Here's the kicker: we've had this capability since we signed on with Insight LAST MARCH. I am such a dolt. But now I'm an excited dolt! I'll have to peruse this new finding tomorrow when there's no school.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention: Unit 4 cancelled school for a THIRD day. This hasn't happened since the 1986 strike when I was in first grade. I was giddy the first day, a bit excited today, but now I'm salty. I'll be especially mental on June 4 when we're still in school. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home