BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Blah.

Rough day at the ole middle school, faithful readers. Egad, why don't they teach how to communicate with ticked off, attitudanal, divas when you're getting your education degree? I also want to know how to better inspire my young ladies to talk to me like I'm, well, like I'm an adult (even though I try to deny this fact at every other waking moment). Oh, well. It's just a bit unfortunate when those few baddies are at the center of my mind, instead of the once reluctant reader who came to me glowing yesterday that he had finished his next two book projects and read a book "just for fun" over spring break.

The good news is this: I'm thinking about being sick on Friday, so I can finish my final paper. This would be an imperative step to going to hang with my cousins and have an old fashioned Eads Family Bash over the weekend (with no thoughts of school work). I need someone to talk me into it, so I don't feel guilty.


I just attached this photo, because it makes me laugh...and I need that today. It's French & Saunders posing as BritBrit and Madonner. Deliciously priceless.


2 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

awww... what were the evil girls saying?! even if their parents haven't inspired them to be respectful, i'm sure you can. you deserve it, afterall.

and, yes, you are sick this friday. *cough*cough*

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You totally are getting sick...I can feel it in the air. Go have a fun weekend:-)

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home