BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring Break, Day 4

Happy Birthday, Shat!


That's right, it's the Shat's birthday--#76. We here at BingBongBoom wish him a very happy day. I think he'd be really happy if the Salukis beat the Jayhawks in their Sweet 16 match-up. (Well, that would make me happy anyway.) Thanks to Martin, whose Star Trek calendar informed us of this auspicious day.

The rains they are a-comin' here in the Paign. That's okay, though, cause there's always things to do inside to keep us busy. Sweet 16 action is going on, there are new recipes to be made (another done tonight--lamb meatballs over couscous [frickin' delicious]), and there's always the ole standby's (should I 's that?) of "Smallville" and The Dark Tower.

Had an eventful day at the library. Imagine my surprise when I went to browse through some Harlem Renaissance material, and I saw 6 students! I couldn't believe it. You're supposed to be attacked in the mall, NOT the library. I guess I should be grateful that they were at the library instead of the mall. And, I am glad, but it was still jarring to see so many at the library in such a small amount of time. Also got some kick A. Richard Marx CD's to put onto iTunes. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home