BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring Break, Day 1

And what a monumental first day it was, too! Here's a quick rundown:

  • Woke up just after 11:00--delicious.
  • Proceeded to watch three, yes THREE, episodes of "Smallville"--also delicious.
  • Decided I should do some work, so I went into school, got my grading out of the way, and printed off quantitative and qualitative articles to read for my EIU class. Since I want to pace myself, I saved the articles for tomorrow. (EIU can't get in synch with UI for the same spring break. I so don't want to go tomorrow.)
  • Picked up Martin at 5 and took a leisurely 45 minute walk when I got home. Love to get that blood pumping in my legs again after the long winter.
  • Cooked dinner, watched Jack Bauer and Ricky Schroder kick some and tuned into Eddie Izzard's "The Riches."
  • Before turning in watched an old episode of "X-Files" with little, bitty, pre-buffery Ryan Reynolds (he was dead within the first four minutes). Hey, the show was shot in Canada, so it makes since they needed local help.

All in all a great first day. Tons o' TV=good day off. Tomorrow will be a bummer with class on the horizon, but I'll rebound on Wednesday when me Da helps me hang some pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home