BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, March 12, 2007

An 80's Favorite is Back

The Ricker is back! And he's going by Ricky again (unlike his two season stint on NYPD Blue when he was "Rick"). Ricky Schroder appeared in tonight's episode of 24 as new field ops unit leader, Mike Doyle. Let's hope he'll make it through the season. Another 80's favorite, Sean Astin, can't say the same for his role last season. But he did give some of THE best temper-tantrums ever caught on film!

So here's to BingBongBoom's favorite Silver Spooner, Ricker. May he live long and prosper in Los Angeles under Jack Bauer's watchful eye. Oh, and holy jeez, was tonight's episode ACES or what!?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ricker was supposed to be on The View yesterday- that's right, Martin, The View that I DVR everyday b.c I LOVE Rosie O'Donnell- but the middle of the show was pre-empted for Dubya to come on and beg us not to impeach him...er, I mean not to lose faith in his war. Don't worry, though, The View came back on just in time for me to see Timbaland and Nelly Furtado perform some crap song. She sucks so bad.

10:52 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

WHAT??? The Dub's interrupting the View? Oh, I'm sure Rosie loves that. Dubya instead of Ricky? I would seriously call my cable operator and demand a tape. I would also demand that they wait and cut out Fursucko (see what I did there?) instead of Ricker. Bunch of horse*@#$.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home