BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring Break, Day 3

Well, with the help of the best dad ever, we now have many pictures hanging in our domicile. It's like we're actually moved in now...13 months later. The walls look very nice, and it's all thanks to me Da. All I did was hand him the tape measure, pencil, drill, nail, and hammer in that order for each picture. Also got to make a lovely new Rachael Ray meal from her latest magazine (chicken stir fry with cabbage, shitaake mushrooms, and scallions), and watched a couple of classic episodes of "Full House" (yeah, I totally just admitted that).

I've also spent time nerdin' it up with my hubby today: "Deep Space Nine" during dinner and "Dr. Who" circa 1985 now before LOST. I'll get in at least one more episode of "Smallville" after LOST, so don't you worry about my daily Spring Break quota being fulfilled.

Speaking of LOST...we get to find out how Locke got paralyzed tonight!!! Oh, baby! I'm psyched! I'm sure I'll have to post something about it when it's over. I also need to give more info on Ant and Dec; I know most of you have been eagerly anticipating more on those two all day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how I feel about what's going on on Lost. Last night was finally a good episode, but I'm just...I don't know.

10:27 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

I think the last three have been great; back to first season quality. But I'm telling you what, J.J. is desperately close to resuming his "Alias" suckage. He sucks people in, then he sucks the show up. It's classic J.J. I really don't like Kevin Tighe (Locke's dad), so I don't know how I feel about him being bound & gagged on the island.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home