BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring Break, Day 2

Well, not as fun as yesterday (i.e., not as much "Smallville"), but it was still a day off. I spent a leisurely trip in Meijer, stocking up on goods to make new, fun recipes from Ray Ray and Pauler. (I didn't get to see Aunt Sandy's Chefography tonight, though.) And, yeah, this was the highlight of my day.

The day was greatly marred by attending class, which was, as predicted, a rerun of two weeks ago. (We keep going over qualitative vs. quantitative research.) I did, however, keep busy during class by composing a stream of consciousness essay and making Dave a Top 10 List of Things to do in Las Vegas. Most of them were free and none included gambling. He better use that list, or he'll never get any free Chex Mix again.

And, my drifting off to sleep husband wants you all to know he loves me very much...even though I get to sleep in everyday this week, and he has to trudge himself off to work. He also just told me some great news about Ant and Dec. They're filming a game show pilot for ABC. WHAT!?! You don't know Ant and Dec??? Well, they're the best British TV duo EVER, and if we ever have a kid I want to name him Declan after half of the famous twosome. I'll have to talk about them more tomorrow. As for now:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home