BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Back to School to Prove to Dad I'm Not a Fool

It may be time to go back to school, but that doesn't stop me from starting a brand new season of "Smallville." That's right folks: I finished the entire of season 3 over break. Oh, it's been a fine week!

To use the words of my good friend, Clark Kent, the last episode of season 3 was swell. It contained one of THE best musical montages EVER, big screen or little screen. (I watched it twice!) Season 4 opener had our hero naked in a field and flying (!), Lois Lane, and Margot Kidder and Annette O'Toole reunited in a scene. Have I told you how much I enjoy Annette O'Toole? She makes me feel almost as comfortable and at home as Sissy Spacek.

Anyway...back to school tomorrow. Not that anyone's counting, but only 10 weeks of school left (73 days). I truly do believe that teachers enjoy summer break more than students. I wish I could say I did more on my break, but sleeping in until 11:30 everyday, reading, and lounging around the house was the best medicine for me to prepare for the last 10 weeks of the '06-'07 school year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that the girl that plays the Lois Lane character on Smallville is the same girl that played Fiona in the movie Eurotrip. Fiona, who was cheating on her boyfriend, Scottie, with a punk singer played by Matt Damon, who detailed their relationship in a song called "Scottie Doesn't Know." If you haven't seen this movie, it's pretty funny- despite the Trachtenberg element. Anyways, whenever I see Lois Lane/Fiona, I always think of her grinding on a facial peirced Matt Damon on stage at a graduation party. She's a classy broad.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home