BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Ole! Cinco de Mayo!


Y'all's knows I couldn't let this awesome day go by without a lil bloggy-blog post! I loves me some Cinco de Mayo...even without the margaritas*.

I think I'm gonna saddle up and spend a lil time with these guys (above) today while writing some thank you notes. (Yes, yes, they're coming!) I'm finta make some tacos, maybe fly in some special salsa from Dos (or...um, drive it in), and celebrate with a...breastfeeding class??? Yeah, stupid me signed up for that on Cinco de Mayo. What was I thinking!?! I guess I'll just have to watch the Idol when I get home, but I'm grubbin' on the tacos beforehand.

Hope you all have a wonderful 5th of May wherever you are, and think of me when you drink that cold, icy, delicious margarita (unless it's mango--ick).


*OK, I'll be really honest: it's gonna be a little rough today with no tequila deliciousness. I know I need to get over it, cause I have a glorious, wonderful baby growing inside. Doesn't mean momma doesn't want her 'ritas, though. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home