BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby Dreams

OK, I'm already a wacky dreamer, but the prego dreams keep getting weirder. There's been a recurring theme that Dream Husband abandons me in different situations, but I know Real Husband would never do that. However, last night's was so bizarre, I have to post about it.

I had a dream that my uncle and cousin came in early from Texas to surprise us for my aunt's 50th birthday, which is this week. I didn't know they were coming in early, and all of a sudden they were walking through my back door. I was so excitable, and we were all hugging, and it was all good
times. I ran to tell Martin the news, and that's when it happened:

I looked down at my right hip, and the baby's head had poked out of my hip. But it wasn't a huge head: it was about the size of a baseball, and she had one huge green eye, while the other eye was shut. I lost my S. I started bawling, but Martin kept me calm. I tried to tell the fam not to panic, but we had to go to the hospital, cause the baby might be coming. I refused to show them the head, though, cause I thought Mimi would have a heart attack. It was horribly frightening.

This one follows the theme of weird baby images cropped up by too many hormones. I've also had a dream that baby girl looked like the bloated, dead baby from Trainspotting. Thanks for the visual on that one, Ewan and crew.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kendra said...

Why would you put a picture of that baby on here?! Why??? I've had nightmares about that baby since I was like 15!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home