BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Not a One Trick Pony

The hardest thing for Robert Pattinson to do in his life will be to break out of the mold of Edward Cullen. It's a daunting task no actor in his/her right mind would envy. Any producer that gets hold of him these days probably thinks they got easy money in the bank...but what happens when Pattinson would rather do independent films? I guess "How to Be" happens.

I watched the trailer for Pattinson's new movie today, and I think it holds promise. I think it looks kind of depressingly delightful. (Word created!) Check out the trailer HERE and official website. Let me know what you think. Some of you might think he's trying too hard, but it was completed before all the Twilight craze (even though the poster, with his name looming large above the title, wasn't). Let's hope the critics don't throttle him too much for stepping outside of the box.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it looks depressing delightful as well!! I can't wait!! I actually saw the trailer sometime last year and have been waiting to hear when it's coming out. I hope the critics are not too harsh on him for this one...or for the Salvador Dali flick either. ~cori

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home