BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Night [No] Take Away


*sigh* Another Saturday night when I was wishing I was in the UK.

After watching the youtube clip of Scottish sensation Susan Boyle, from Britain's Got Talent, I have a hankering for some quality time with Ant and Dec. I've blogged about them before: they're the UK's most popular variety show/game hosts who are actually entertaining (unlike our far inferior versions, such as Regis and Howie--GROSS). Saturday is Ant and Dec night in the UK, whether it be a new season of their hit "Saturday Night Take Away" or their hosting duties on "Britain's Got Talent." What did they have here? A HORRIBLE show with G-List celebrities betting on stupid dares done by stupid Americans. *sigh again*

I guess I'll just have to make due with one of my "Saturday Night Take Away" compilations or another viewing of their sci-fi conspiracy film "Alien Autopsy." Don't get me wrong: I love all the Ant and Dec I own, but I have to ration out the viewings or the material won't be as enjoyable anymore.

And, as with Robbie Williams, I'm living in a country with stupid Americans who don't appreciate British talent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home