BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nothing Says Easter Like...Doctor Who?

Well, when you think about it, it makes just as much sense as a huge bunny handing out chocolate molds of himself for you to eat.


Last night saw the second of David Tennant's final four episodes as Doctor Who. Of course, you only saw it if you were in the UK. (And, I've risked spoilers to display this picture, so I hope you all enjoy it.) I did get reliable reports this afternoon that the Easter special was much more satisfying than the Christmas special. (Which makes sense, cause as Toddy said, everyone has a birthday, but only one person has had a resurrection.) Since we in the US won't see the episode until Sci-Fi decides to pay up, I decided to watch a little Who on PBS, and for Easter they were showing one of the BEST episodes: Part 1 of the [new] Season 3 finale. As I type, the Master is about to make the Doctor age 100 years. Season 3 is just the bee's knees (if they had any)!


AnyWHO (get it? get it!?!)...I hope everyone had a great Easter. I hope you all got to rejoice in Jesus' sacrifice for you and had time to think about how awesome it is that we're all saved because of the fact that he paid our debts for us. What an awesome Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home