BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, March 10, 2008

I Win Again!

Following my random movie stint of last week, yesterday I watched "The Game Plan," starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and "In the Line of Fire," starring Clint Eastwood and creepy John Malkovich. I challenge you, fair readers, to find ANYONE else who can say they've watched these two movies one day. My Martin says that would be onpossible (in the immortal words of Ralphie). Yes, I think it would be onpossible to find someone with such random movie tastes as me. And, the kicker is, I LOVED THEM BOTH!!! I've been waiting to see "In the Line of Fire" in full for years (ie, not edited on USA), and thanks to NetFlix that finally happened. "The Game Plan" was made for the Rock. He was absolutely delightful! I don't care what you say, cause I'm a fan. He has a few keys to his success: he's got the biggest smile probably ever--with the whitest teeth ever, he's self-effacing when needed, and he's here to entertain! Keep it up, Rocky!!!

My advice: check them both out...in ONE day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home