BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

???

I don't know what's up with me. I've been uninspired to post about, well, anything. In brief...LOST is moving along. I like it even though others don't. Got awesome Valentine's Day tickets to RENT. I have the best husband ever. Ed Ved announced a limited engagement solo tour in Cali. I don't think I have any chance of getting tickets, although I'll definitely try. Movies suck right now. Oh, joy, they're making another spoof film called "Super Hero Movie." And I just can't get up the strength to see the 2 hour 40 minute epic "There Will Be Blood," even though I should before the big show. Speaking of...I have no idea who my Oscars picks will be next week, and I have NOTHING to wear on the red carpet [of my mind]. Oh, WHAT is a girl to do!?! Maybe I'll just go read more Dark Tower or watch more Doctor...what I'm saying is this, when in doubt NERD OUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home