BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, February 01, 2008

New New Kids News

I can't even count how many people have come to me and said that NKOTB are not getting back together. Numerous websites also say this when I google them. Well, for those of you who don't read the comments that pop up on my posts, go back to nkotb.com. There is a new song waiting for you, and a message that infers the reunion is on its way. (Like the use of the word "infer?" Yeah, I'm a 6th grade language arts teacher. What up?) Joey and Jordan sound as sweet as ever. Go check it out--NOW!

P.S. That might be my favorite post title ever.
P.P.S. Don't forget to check out Jawdan's rat tail and Joey Joe's topless hat in this classic photo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean Carla and I will get to take you and Kendra to another show? Does KK still have her hat? Maybe you and Aunt Sissy can take her nieces to a big show-start Aly, Olivia and Li'l Layla off right!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home