BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

BUFFYNA!!!

Tumbling ever further down the Nerd Rabbit Hole is me (or I, or whatever). I LOVE the new season of Buffy, Season 8! And, yes, there is a picture of it to the left. It is a comic book series that picks up at the end of Buffy, Season 7. And, holy jeez, I am having a BALL reading them! The last issue I read I actually found myself laughing out loud. Joss Whedon has written the first seven books (I think), and he stays true to the Scooby Gang references, dialogue, and witticisms. Andrew's also kickin' it hard core in the new "season," already expounding on the arrival of Lando Calrissian in "Empire."

Why did it take so long, people? Why did it take so long for my true nerd colors to show? All I can hope is that you have known me for a long time still accept me for who I am...a goofy, fun-lovin' girl who now reads comic books regularly. Well, let's face it: we all knew I was heading this way, what with the Star Wars, Back to the Future, and vampire fetishes I had growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home