BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Oh, Paula

I think I'm having a heart attack right now. I'm watching my favorite southern chef, Pauler Deen, making her cheeseburger meatloaf. She's used an entire block of sharp cheddar, a load of bacon (10 SLICES!), and a pound of ground beef. Plus, she just put onion rings on top. Holy cow, y'all! She did put the loaf on a couple of pieces of thick-cut white bread to soak up the fat as it bakes in the oven, so we can eat it with no guilt then??? And the parsley garnish totally makes it healthier, too. I think I'm having heart palpitations just by watching. I better get myself into the car and head to the hospital. If I didn't care at all about my health, friends and family, or living past 35, I would probably try this devilish recipe.

Oh, and why am I watching this in the middle of a Friday? Because school was cancelled! I still love snow days...but who am I going to get to shovel my drive way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home