BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Fun-Filled Basketball Days of March

Screw St. Paddy's Day! Who cares about Spring Break? They got nothin' on March Madness!!! The month before spring blooms really start to break forth and all the kiddies start to go totally nuts is dedicated to the greatest sport on earth: BASKETBALL. This is the month when dreams and hopes are kept alive, even in the struggling moments of the final ticks of the clock. This is the month when miracle last second shots make you giddy with exultation (Gopher fans) or cry and cringe with defeat (Hoosiers!). This is the month when, by some act of God, I'm still wearing orange on the last day of the Big 10 tourney. This is the month that real basketball fans wait for and the reason Bracketology starts in November. Even if the big Orange & Blue lose today, I will still be happy, for I have three weeks of "real basketball" left--not pansy, I-get-paid-$850 million-no-matter-what-my-team-does NBA schlock.

Go Illini! Way to go Maroons (3rd in state)! And, YEA FOR MARCH!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home