BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, March 10, 2008

BBB! Salutes Brett Cullen

If you have watched anything on TV, especially ABC, in the last 25 years, you know who Brett Cullen is. Oh, you might not know you know who he is, but you do. He's the ruggedly handsome guest star extraordinaire who has been in everything from "The Thorn Birds" (my personal favorite of his) to "LOST" to "Ugly Betty." Born in Houston, in 1956, he's been a working actor in films and TV since the 1970's, but he keeps popping up on ABC shows in particular. I was so stoked when he popped up on LOST in season two, and I was very happy with his guest appearance last week. I guess he's comforting to me: I've watched him in shows since I was four (go back to the "Thorn Birds" comment, please), and he's always delivered enjoyable character performances. And, sorry to drone on about it, but his performances in LOST have been especially good as far as his recent work goes. Oh, yeah, he was also in "Ghost Rider" with Nicolas Cage--AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For being reliable, popping up when we've think you've gone, and always delivering your lines with that hidden Texas drawl, Brett Cullen, we salute you!!!

P.S. Still not convinced with his BBB! salute (and if so shame on you)? For "everything Brett," go to brettcullen.com. I found out some interesting stuff, like he loves surfing. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home