BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Kids on the Block are BACK!

They still got the right stuff. You know they're hangin' tough. And, you might be able to remember when, but soon you won't have to rely on your memories for much longer. You might be sayin', "Stop playin' those games, BingBongBoom! Don't toy with our emotions that way!" But this is NOT a game. NKOTB is back! That's right, folks: following in the steps of British supergroups Take That and the Spice Girls, the group that brought boybands back to the forefront of American pop culture in the late 80's is planning a reunion. And who's too excited? THIS GUY!!!


Jordan, Joey, and Danny were never in doubt for a reunion, but two others always led us diehard fans to wonder if this would ever happen. But, we don't need to wonder anymore: Donnie's taken time off from his acting career to join in. And, most importantly: Jonathan will be there, too!

I'm totally going. I can't wait. I'll dust off my New Kids shirt from my childhood dresser, so I better keep to that diet, so I can fit that Youth Large. :) OK, I gotta go break out my old cassette tapes!



Check out these sites for more funktastic New Kids news:


2 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

I heard that Danny posted on his MySpace that no reunion was planned:-(

I also read that he's releasing his new record in Australia, so a reunion might give that a boost.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if you go to there site there is a new song and it reads Are you ready?

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home