BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ahh...Spring Break

Well, it's the second day of spring break, and how's my research paper going? IT'S NOT!!! Oh, I know I should be worried, and last night around 9 I was. But, it's daytime, and all my worries have melted away for the time being.

I'm spending my time testing out new RayRay recipes from her fantab mag (this is month is chock full o' great ones!), baking up some Paula cookies (Monster Cookies-the raisins--yuck!), and trying to figure out what book to take with me on the road to Texas tomorrow. (Yeah, I'm leaving for Texas tomorrow, and I still haven't started that paper. How responsible am I!?!) Should it be the last in the Dark Tower series? Maybe some more of the Twilight series (I'm ready for book 3)? Maybe something completely random--like classic Hemingway? The possiblities are endless. Help me out, readers! What shoudl it be?

I should be off and try to get some research done. Maybe I could at least have an outline started by the time I leave??? We'll see about that. I wish I had more faith in myself. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home