BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, April 02, 2007

What's Up in Chronological Order


  1. Got to hang with my cool cousins and watch Prison." The good part is I also got to play Super Mario Bros. old style on the Wii.
  2. "Blades of Glory?" More like "Blades of Glorious!" Poehler and GOB were especially enjoyable in their supporting roles.
  3. Happy Birthday, brother!
  4. "Twin Peaks, Season 2" comes out tomorrow. Oh, mama, hide me in the corner, cause Bob's comin' to get me! Yeah, I still have nightmares about that guy.
  5. Only 1 quarter left in the 2006-2007 school year. Oh, yeah! I already have the countdown on my board at school.
  6. Um, did I mention I'm going to see Pearl Jam at Lollapalooza? Cause I am. Maybe this will put a stop to all those Superman/Smallville posts...NAH!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pearl Jam - again? Way to go on the nod to your bro's birthday.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home