BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Time to Party Like it's 1994!


THANK YOU, KENDRA!!!



Kendra and I are going back to the scene of our first Pearl Jam concert, Chicago, IL. Here we will see Eddie and the boys headline Lollapalooza! I'm so grateful she was on top of this today, so much so that we got tickets a full 18 hours before we were supposed to. (Cheeky we are!) I was still in a staff meeting when she called, and I'm so glad she went ahead and got me a ticket.

Let me further break this down for you, Expository style (cause I just got done teaching that 3rd quarter):

WHAT: Lollapalooza 2007
WHO: Pearl Jam headlines
WHERE: Chicago, Grant Park
WHEN: August 3-5
WHY: Cause I missed the 'Paloozer when I was in middle school, and it's freaking Pearl Jam headlining. (Plus I don't get to see them at Wembley when they're in London.)

I can hardly stand the wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's come full circle, Cousin. Back in Chi-town for PJ. It will be so glorious. I think Toddo is in, as well. Let's go ahead and get those two rooms. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL AUGUST!!!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home