BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Show Me That Smile Again!

This week there is a "Growing Pains" marathon on Nick at Nite! Yippee! Hooray! Check in with the Seavers every night this week at 9/8 p.m. for a slice of good ole 80's family fun. See Tracey Gold pre & post anorexia/bulimia, Jeremy Miller before he was Japan's favorite star a chef-in- training, Principal DeWitt before he was stranded on an island, DiCaps before he was Scorsese's favorite leading man, and Kirk Cameron before he was born again.

The Seavers were one of my favorite 80's families. They actually vie for 3rd place with the Arnolds. Not to steal the Seavers' thunder, but I do want to remind you that my favorite 80's family, the Keatons, will be on DVD next Tuesday! I haven't mentioned my 2nd favorite 80's family, so if you guess it, you'll get extra BingBongBoom points toward your next free reading of BBB.

Now if only Seasons 2-7 of "Growing Pains" would be released on DVD. I flew through Season 1 when it was first released, and I've been waiting for Season 2 for a year. Guess this marathon will have to quinch my thirst for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home