BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Gorgeous


Hitch up your panties and run to see Pan's Labyrinth. It was absolutley beautiful beyond belief. It was horribly sad, but in an inspiring way. You will have no idea what I mean until you see it. Please do yourself a favor, do your heart a favor, and see this extraordinary film.

Chillin' in St. Louis this weekend with my homies. We will be going to see the Shinnzles tonight (that's the Shins to you). They are one of my brother's new arch nemeses, since they are a favorite of Zach Braff, who is completely worthless in Lil Andy's eyes. (His film career is actually quite hilarious to me, since every film he makes is THE SAME [sorry, KK]). I'll be out and checkin' in tomorrow after I get back to the 'Paign. PEACE!

2 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

i really liked it:-) you got to practice your espanol, too!

and, yes, z. braff is worthless.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally get what you're saying about Zach Braff, but I still like him. Yes, The Last Kiss did suck. Very badly. BUT, Garden State was a good movie (which he WROTE AND DIRECTED) and he's really funny on Scrubs. Come on, guys! Come on. Give him a break.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home