BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Is This as Close as He'll Get?

It's just been announced that Robbie Williams added a tour date in Mexico City for October 21. It's also been announced that Inner Sanctum fan club members (such as myself) can purchase early tickets to his show tomorrow morning. But, um, hello??? I can't afford to go to Mexico City, especially in the middle of October when I'm supposed to be molding young minds. This so-called world tour is really getting me down. This is the third one in five years, and yet again there are no US tour dates. If I've said it once, I've said it a million and six times:

When will Americans wise up and start to give Mr. Williams the respect he deserves, so us old timers who have been on to him since "Millennium" debuted on Carson Daly's TRL in 1999 can see him????

I'm just getting sincerely fed up with the fact that I haven't seen this entertaining fellow live yet. I'm this close to faking a disease, so that dream I have of him coming to our house and just hanging out will come true. Wait, that's horrible; I would never do that. But seriously, this sucks. Why do we (Mr. Bill, Kendra, & Cori) have to be so advanced (see: Chuck Klosterman's "Advancement Theory") in our musical tastes to enjoy someone everyone else ignores? Why must we suffer whilst the masses run out to buy their poser CD's, by such famous poser artists as: Pussycat Dolls, Lindsay Lohan, Nelly Furtado, and Gwen Stefani.

Rant: fin.

1 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

wanna come to D.C. and see justin's sexyback on the 25th? I know he'll be in Chicago, but it would be fun. I think Robbie Williams is opening for him.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home