BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Faster Than You Can Say RachaelRayisTakingOvertheWorld...






...she has created another meatball recipe. I was watching the first half of the RayRay double bill at 5:00, and she was making another meatball dish (she is part Cicilian, ya know). This made me wonder: Just how many meatball dishes has she prepared on Food Network? Well, I did what any other curious FN obsessed fan would do:

I went to foodnetwork.com and counted.

I used the keyword "meatballs" and counted 13 meatball dishes and three other dishes she has endorsed on "$40 a Day" or "Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels." That'sa lotta meatballs! Why is she so obsessed with meatballs? Why am I so obsessed with the fact that she's obsessed with meatballs? We may never know the answers to either question.

I hope you enjoyed glancing through some of her fabulous meatball dishes. YUM-O!!! OK, you're right: they look gross. But, I am a bit curious about the second picture down, Veal and Sage Meatballs and Pasta with Gorgonzola-Walnut Sauce. It would either be flippin' fantastic or like a sweaty sock in your mouth. Try it and let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

yuck. that's a lot of balls of meat.

now that I think of it, Ina made meatballs (with spaghetti) in that new episode last week. they looked all right. I think this saturday's one is new, too.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home