BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

What's "On Notice" for You?

Colbert has made lists fun again. He's now made them democratic, too, because you can go to this website and customize your own On Notice board. And if there's one thing Colbert loves, it's democracy. I want to print out my On Notice board, enlarge it, and post it in my classroom. The kids really need to note #3 and #5 (#3 for obvious reasons, and if any little brat disses "Superman Returns" in my presence, he/she shall fail).

Come on, go do one. It's Colbertish fun at it's finest. I think the man who created the word "truthiness" will appreciate the fact that I just made his name an adjective. Make sure to tell him I did if you see him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home