BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Is it Just Me?


Seriously, is it just me, or are these two related? In case you don't know, the top image is Mark (Luke Skywalker) Hamill, and below him is Alton (I teach you everything you need to know about the science of food) Brown. Today while Alton was teaching me how to pick out an appropriate scallop (go for the dry ones, people, because too much added water make the scallops slimy, and you pay more with the added H2O weight), I was again struck by how much he reminds me of Luke Skunkwalker. Maybe you can't tell by the pictures (who knew it was so hard to find a picture of Mark Hamill grinning mischievously, a la Alton?), but the next time you watch "Good Eats," note the similarities (grins, thinning hair, laugh lines are just three) between Hamill and Brown and try to deny me the comparison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home