BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Cute Jeans, Flirty Dresses, & 90s Idols..Oh, My!

The Olympics are over, but thanks to Old Navy, there's still reason to watch the tube...and for the second time in history, they have me gunning for commercials.  

I HATE commercials.  There's a reason God invented DVR...so I wouldn't have to watch commercials.  No commercials is ANOTHER thing the BBC gets right.  (You know, along with the Office, Sherlock, Who, countdown shows, etc, etc, etc.)  Back in June, I found myself not being so hasty to push that fast forward button, because of Old Navy summer's dresses ads.  


Oh, Jordan the Taurus, how I would watch any commercial break for thee.

Now that school is about to start, ON's hitting the commercial airwaves fast and hard with pre-school sales, with a little help from...the ole gang from West Beverly High.



Who WOULDN'T still choose Dylan?  OK, OK...I admit it...as I've matured, I see the appeal of Brandon, but c'mon...I can't deny my 11-year-old self.

So, the next time you're thinking about whizzing through those 'mercials, sit back, relax, take your finger off the trigger and hope another ON gem comes your way.  Maybe you'll even be lucky enough to see the one with Ms. Zuckerman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home