BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Onward Musical Soldier



To continue on my musical streak...


I fell in love again last night...not with a man...with a sound...with a revived hillbilly look...with a HOOK. And, the choreographed dance moves didn't hurt either.


I'm a subscriber to Entertainment Weekly, I work in a middle school, so I'm not unfamiliar the name Bruno Mars. I just have never heard him before last night's Grammy's.


Holy fried peanut butter 'n nana sammiches, Elvis!


In a weekend full of music tragedy and celebration, this young un reminded me once again why I loveadorecan'tlivewithout uplifting, fun, beat-laden music. The pompadour? Perfect. The dance moves? Subtle, refined, and perfectly placed. The megaphone? Bringing new hip hop methods to old school 50s pomp (and pop) circumstance. In one word? Perfect.


I cannot wait to get my hands on some Bruno Mars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home