BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

XMAS in the UK


What's the first reason I love Christmas in the UK? Two words: JAMIE OLIVER.
I got to watch part II of Jamie's Christmas with Bells On last night, and let me tell you what...RECIPES GALORE! I love me some Jamie! I love being able to watch NEW Jamie here. Although I love the Cooking Channel, could they possibly get anything other than Jamie at Home to show???...POSSIBLY???
So, what will I bring home with me? Ideas for Festive Breakfast Tacos, Leftover Turkey Chowder, Bloody Mary Shrimp Cocktail, AND Brussels with Hustle (Yes, he actually made me want to jump through the screen for Brussels Sprouts. The man's genius.) Oh, the show's also given me loads of decorating with crepe paper ideas. (See picture above.)
As for now, back for watching and running after the lovely kids in this lovely Scotland. More reasons why I love XMAS in the UK later...I hope!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jo Mama said...

Ahh - post success!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home