BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

XMAS in the UK, Part II

Sure, we get the Doctor every Saturday night on BBC America now, but there's still something uber special about watching his Christmas adventures while in Scotland for Christmas. I can hardly wait for collapsing on the couch Christmas night to watch his newest tale, The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe. I still get to see it six hours before my friends at home, which is still special!
To celebrate I've already bought a special kids magazine, Doctor Who Adventures, which came with a Doctor mask and a weeping angel for the top of the Christmas tree! I already have visions of next year's special tree at my house, full of homemade Doctor Who ornaments and that weeping angel at the top. Ah, the Doctor...the gift that just keeps on giving! Now if I could only find a real TARDIS ornament for that future tree I'd be set!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Cori said...

A Weeping Angel for the tree!?!?! That's awesome!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Yay! Wish we got BBC America but I did save last season's Christmas special for last week so I feel like I got a Christmas special this year :-) Enjoy!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Jo Mama said...

Omigosh. There's actually a first-run show on there on Christmas night? Enjoy you some Doctor.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home