BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Can't Get Enough Of...

...my American Horror Story ladies.

Lets just get it out of the way: Jessica Lange is a GODDESS. If you didn't already know that, then poo on you. Ohmygosh, I love that woman. Grey Gardens...Tootsie...Cape Fear...Big Fish...I could go on and on (but I won't mention Godzilla...oops). She is just amazingly divine, and I adore her. She should win a Golden Globe for her monologue in the penultimate scene of the AHS season finale. It sent shivers down my spine.



And, I know it's my fault for missing Friday Night Lights, but I cannot get over how amazing Connie Britton is. I was watching some Spin City on DVD the other night, and not only is she comedically talented, but she's a dramatic force to be reckoned with! I cannot get over her transition from sitcom supporting star to leading woman in the freakiest, orignalist TV show in my working memory.



Oh, and did I mention that they are both super hot and gorgeous!?! To look like Lange at 63 and Britton at 45...I think I would maybe sell my soul. Well, maybe not that, but I still want tips from them. They are beautiful, talented, and they blow all other actors out of the water on AHS. Bravo to FX for giving these actresses a vehicle that supremely and superbly displays their acting prowess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jo Mama said...

FX. What's FX? Us farmers are deprived!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home