BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, February 05, 2010

Temperature Rises on Chuck

Chuck just became the HOTTEST show on TV. Well, not literally, but figuratively. Within the last three weeks, Chuck has acquired two very attractive guest stars in the figures of Brandon Routh and Kristin Kreuk. The fact that both of these actors have Superman ties just makes it oh so much sweeter for yours truly. They are both very, very pretty on the screen, and the other co-stars pale in comparison. The show has always been pretty entertaining, but I'm making sure not to miss an episode now. I have a strong feeling Routh is going to turn out bad, but I'm crossing my fingers that lovely Canuck Kreuk can land a permanent spot on the Monday night spy show.
As far as other Superman stuff goes...I'm totally behind on Smallville, and I fear I may have given up. After that zombie episode earlier this season, I think I may have finally hung up my Smallville hat. Sorry, "Co-Executive Producer" Welling. (What DOES a co-executive producer DO anyway?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home