BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Las Manilow

Barry Manilow's ruling the Vegas strip as of late. When I was there a few years ago, he had a show at the Hilton, the same place where Elvis broke Vegas attendance records in the '70's. Starting in March, he'll have a new show at Paris. I'm not a huge fan, but Barry's new show, coupled with the reemergence of Pee-Wee Herman, definitely makes me want to visit Sin City again. Here's the only problem: Barry is looking way too much like Odo from Deep Space Nine.*



When the Bear was on Conan last night, I took note that the camera tended to shy away from the close-ups of Mr. Manilow. Seriously, stop the Botox. He also looks uber, UBER skinny, but that's because he forgets how to eat. (That's what he told Conan anyway.) I still want to go see the Manilow-himself. So, who wants to go with me???


*Yes, I reference a Star Trek character in this entry. Don't judge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home