BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Zane Back on ABC


Well, Billy Zane fans (if there are any of you left out there), someone's making his way back to ABC. "Back to ABC?" you may be asking. Some of you may have forgotten--or never knew--that Mr. Zane did have a stint on my favorite cult series, Twin Peaks back in the early 90's. Billy won't be calling out any more walk offs on ABC's new series the Deep End, though. He plays a law firm partner on a show centering around promising law associates, and are you already asleep? Yeah, cause I am, too. I can't imagine the show getting far, but at least he's on network prime time, instead of a Sci-Fi made for TV movie, with the Iron Chef chairman Mark Dacascos. Other notables in the cast include my favorite Tony award winner with three names, Norbert Leo Butz, and Tina Majorino, of Andre and Big Love fame. (You get extra bonus points if you know about Andre.) The show premieres Thursday, January 21, at 8/7 p.m. Have fun going against NBC sitcoms.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kendra said...

You forgot Corrina, Corrina and Napoleon Dynamite. Her sleeves were real big. I think she's a great little actress and I'll miss her on Big Love. I'm gonna give those show a whirl. I'm listening to my friend Billy Zane. :)

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home