BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Memorable Moments from Tennant's Tenure


The first reviews I've heard from Doctor Who devotees in the UK have been good. I don't really want to watch the final Tennant episode, but it will still be exciting to see his last new episode. I'm trying to avoid all spoilers, websites, and emails with any sort of Time Lord lingo in the subject heading. So, while I'm waiting to watch, let's do some last minute reminiscing.

10 Favorite Tennant Moments(--in no particular order!)
  1. K-9 saves the day!
  2. Cassandra takes over the Doctor's body=hilarious!

  3. The Doctor's nifty fifties pompadour in Idiot's Lantern.

  4. Meeting Martha in Smith & Jones.

  5. The Face of Boe's message...and then discovering who the Face of Boe is (probably).

  6. John Simm as the Master--absolutely brilliant.

  7. Trying to piece together the Doctor's history with River Song. (They better bring Tennant back for that resolution.)

  8. The Doctor and Donna meeting again, and Donna's overexaggerated miming.

  9. "No second chances."

  10. KYLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I think that one needs no further explanation.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jo Mama said...

Tennant is my favourite Doctor. How can it maintain or get better-possible? probable?

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Cori said...

KYLIE!!!!

And I have to agree about meeting Martha. I saw that eps this weekend and I forgot how good it is!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home