BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh, Glambert

Here we are, folks: at the end of another season of American Idol. It's been a rather boring season apart from your favorite and mine, Adam Lambert, lovingly called "Glambert" here on Clark Street.

Yes, all the other wannabe Idols should've hung up their hats after the first week. They should've run for the streets screaming that they were worthless, unoriginal pieces of pop crap. (Oh! Pardon the harsh word!) Seriously, Lambert rocks my socks off. As I said earlier tonight, as he was descending the huge stair case into the fog with his floor length black coat billowing, he's a goth angel sent down to walk amongst us mortals. I truly think he's the most original thing that's ever been seen on the show. He even made the horrible American Idol single about reaching your dreams, persevering through hurricanes, and climbing every mountain sound good.

Enjoy the finale tomorrow! If Glambert doesn't win, it's because Bill O'Reilly told everyone he's a gay devil, and they should vote for Kris-I-Spell-My-Name-Like-a-Girl-and-I'm-So-Forgettable-Only- My-Blonde-Southern-Belle-Wife-and-Mama-Love-My-Voice Allen because he's a Christian. (I know this, cause my grandparents were watching O'Reilly when I was at their house last night.) And, if Mr. Kris does win, Glambert will still sell millions of more albums than him. Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home