BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Now I REALLY wish baby would come on time! Today, baby's due date, is James Stewart's birthday. If you've been a faithful reader, you'll know that I love James Stewart; he's one of my favorite actors. When I turned on TCM about an hour ago, I found a Jimmy Stewart marathon in progress (just as I found a Katharine Hepburn marathon in progress on her birthday, May 12). After it was confirmed that today is in fact his birthday, and not just a wonderful random marathon gift to TCM's loyal viewers, I was saddened by the fact that baby is nowhere near coming out today. Oh, well. I guess I'll just have to watch the all-Stewart line-up again. And, again, like on Hepburn's birthday, I have most of them on DVD: Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Rear Window, Vertigo (one of my favorite Hitchcocks), and Bell, Book, and Candle. I don't have, and have never seen the last one, so I'm quite excited! The other three that I own? I'll watch 'em anyway!


Happy Birthday, Mr. Stewart! May we meet one day in the clouds above!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! Vertigo is one of my all-time faves! Not labor-inducingly good I guess, but still pretty amazing.
-Alyssa:-)

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home