BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

So What?

Yeah, I'm watching Twilight again. Yeah, this is the fourth time this week. What are you gonna do about it? Judge me? Judge away. What else do you expect me to do on another Forks day? I tried to wean myself from the Blu-Ray with re-reading "New Moon," but I find myself losing patience with Bella, just as I did the first time I read it. So I turn to the flick...again.


P.S. I know I should be watching NCAA basketball, but I don't want to watch UCONN win. Stupid Huskies who pay players to come to them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peanut's gonna come out knowing Edward's voice as well as Martin's.
-Alyssa:-)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home