BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

SUCCESS!


That's right, folks! Success has come to yours truly, and I WILL be attending the New Kids on the Block concert here in Champaign on April 5! I know you've all been waiting by your 'puters to find out if I got my grubby hands on those coveted tickets, and now I can tell you that I'll be in A20, Row 8, at the hall.

I waited in line for a couple of hours, but it was worth it, because I met some fine characters:
  • One "lady," pounded back three 20 oz. cans of Coors Light while waiting (yes, at 7:30 in the morning).

  • There was a group who had camped out since 1 p.m. yesterday (cause these tickets were going to be in such high demand with the youth market).

  • The woman in front of me almost cried when she couldn't get floor tickets (yeah, she was 32).
I'm so excited to be going, and this prego didn't want floor tickets anyway. I hear the mature NKOTB fans are completely nuts. As my friend, Catherine, put it: they're older, and now that Donnie's single, they think they actually have a chance...the only chance they have is making an ass out of themselves. Let's hope my pregnancy continues to go well, and that when April 5 rolls around, no premature contractions will occur...I'm sure I'll be fine. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home