BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sailing the Seven Seas

My Hollywood source, Catherine, informs me that...and I can't believe I'm about to type this...NKOTB will be doing a special performance this May...

ON A CRUISE SHIP!


The news was announced this morning, and she texted me tonight. I'm about 12 hours late, but that's pretty good for a middle school teacher in the midwest. ;) The cruise will be from May 15-18--the exact same time someone's baby is due. No ship and show for this mama to be.


OK, OK, I'll say it: I think this would be suh-weet! It would be almost as good as a Disney Cruise! I would make Sissy, Cori, Meg, and said source go with me. We would have so much fun watching the 5 bad boys from the Beantown Land and making fun of all the other losers on the boat. Oh, well. I guess this is just another NKOTB reunion show I'll miss. *sigh*


Tickets go on sale TOMORROW, Wednesday, January 14, and the cruise will be from Ft. Lauderdale, FL, to the Bahamas. Ya, mon! Click HERE to see the exclusive announcement from the guys on People.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home