BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twilight News

The Twilight 2-disc special edition DVD will be released on March 21. A friend of mine today said it would be released on Valentine's Day (cause seriously, what would be better than snuggling up and watch a vampire love story on V-day???), but after doing a little amazon research, I've found out the date is March 21. Things change, though. They pushed the release of the film up a month, so maybe they'll realize how much coin they'll get with a Valentine release.

The special edition DVD will include way too many music videos from the soundtrack, deleted scenes, extended scenes, and a couple of documentaries from the NY press junket and ComiCon '08. Just give me the movie! I even remember when I was driving to the theater to see it [the second time] I thought, "Let's see...it takes approximately three months for things to make it to DVD these days. The film will be out of theaters by December. Uh, yeah, I should have it by March." And, I will!

Anyhoo...click HERE to pre-order from amazon. It's 30% off SRP at the online megastore, but if you can't wait for shipping, just run over to your local BB on the big day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home