BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hesitant and Hopeful (?)

It's been several days since the news broke. The news that sent my head in a spin and made me feel like an 11 year old again. I haven't posted anything about it yet, because I'm afraid of jinxing myself. But, quite honestly, I can't hold it in any longer.

New Kids on the Block are coming back to Champaign!!!


Yes, it's true. If you've talked with me in the last week, you know this, because I'm already scheming. How will I get a ticket? What will I do if I don't!? The tickets go on sale a week from today, and I don't know what is the best plan of action.
  1. Go wait in line at the Assembly Hall. How many old women, like me, do you think will be there?


  2. Stay at home and have the internet and cell phone going at the same time.


  3. Go wait in line at the Hall and have my faithful friends trying to get tickets online while I'm in line.
Like Preston Meyer the first day he saw Amanda, "What should I do? How should I proceed?" I honestly don't know. Give me your vote, because I NEED SOME GUIDANCE!

1 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

Can I get you a "I'm pregnant with Joey's baby" t-shirt to wear while you stand in line?

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home