BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

How Did This Get Past Me?

I am really losing it in my old age. (Or maybe it's the baby.) Richard Chamberlain, Father Ralph de Briccasart himself (or Dr. Kildare for all you baby boomers), has been in residence in Chicago for the last three weeks playing King Arthur in Monty Python's Spamalot.

What? Where? Really? YES. REALLY. And, I missed all of the performances.

The musical's run, and Chamberlain's run, will end tomorrow in Chi-town. I'm sooooooooo bummed! My friend, Emily, got to see him today and sent me a text. I was almost too jealous to type her name, but I decided I should give credit where credit is due for letting me in on the news. She said he was awesome. Of course he was! I mean HELLO! He's recorded an album. Cali Catherine's mama has the LP, and I used to admire it when I went over at their house. (That thing must be worth a mint by now.) Whatever. I'm sure I'll get over this...sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home